KEEWAY Motorcycles Leeds
Dyrons Motorcycles is the main dealer of KEEWAY motorcycles and scooters in Leeds and the surrounding area. We provide warranty and post-warranty service for KEEWAY Motorcycles Leeds.
Over 20 years Keeway has grown to become one of the most respected 'new' names in the 2 wheeled world. Specialising in mainly 125cc Learner Legal Geared Motorcycles, Automatic Scooters & Mopeds for Sale, Popular with Rider Training & CBT Centres.
Recognised all over the world, for many years the Keeway Brand had built its foundation on Solid, Dependable & practical machines, like Superlight, RKS, Cityblade, in many styles, Custom, Adventure, Sports, Naked, Automatic Scooters, recent times a collaboration with the famous Italian Motorbike manufacturer Benelli has borne huge dividends in development, New RKS Sport, K-Light, RKR & RKF models all include Benelli DNA, RKR & RKF have revolutionary Benelli BMT Series Engines featuring Multivalve, Multi spark, Lean burn design. Comprehensive 2-year warranty across the range for peace of mind.
In future years Renewable, zero-emission technology will be a growing sector of the transport landscape, Keeway begins their journey into the future with EZi, the first of what is sure to be many new options in low carbon footprint travel.
Buy Online, Reserve for £99, We will deliver it to your door or Click & Collect from our nearest stockist
Choose from our wide range of Motorbikes and Scooters and complete your purchase or financing fully online.
We're continuing to take orders as normal, Where delivering your new bike or scooter usually within 7 working days and keep in touch throught the process all handovers are conducted at a safe distance.
1. Choose the Bike or Scooter you wish to purchase from the website.
2. Click buy online via website. Fill in the form with the details required & pay your reservation fee.
3. We will allocate a dealer closest to you for the vehicle to be delivered by & send you a quotation & finance self-service link if you have chosen a finance option.
4. During the self service finance process you will be able to customise your deposit & length of repayment terms which will allow you to find a suitable monthly repayment figure.
5. If accepted, customers are emailed a link to click, read, accept and sign their contracts.
6. We receive a copy of the agreement via email and are notified of payout.
7. Then the dealer can mutually agree handover via home delivery or by safe socially distanced collection of the vehicle, the customer then gets to ride away happy.
8. Many dealers will have the model you want in stock but may not have the colour you prefer, we can then despatch your preference to them within 7 working days.
9. Option to trade in your current vehicle as part of your deposit